Here’s an animation showing a comparison between the use of CorelDRAW’s Perspective Effect, or using a custom shape as a guide for the Envelope Feature instead. Notice the difference in the letters between the top two examples. The third example shows how a custom Envelope shape can do much more than the Perspective effect ever could. Click on the image for a clearer view.
You May Also Like…
Corel has released CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2020 for Windows and Mac. Below is the press release about the product. CorelDRAW 2020 Unveils its Fastest, Smartest, and Most Collaborative Graphics Suite Yet Powerful AI and cloud-based collaboration...
Web Design Blog
- Unleashed Productions: Showcasing Businesses & Exceeding Goals
- Four Seasons Total Landscaping Builds Quick Following and Sells Merchandise
- Web Design Solutions Unleashed Voted Arizona’s Local Favorite
- OpenWeStand Interviews Foster Coburn
- Importance of Owning Content in Thrive Global Interview
- Olive Oil Site Makeover Has Led to Huge Sales Increase
- Perfect Landing Page for Utah Airport FBO
- New Look For Neighborhood Wine Bar