Here’s an animation showing a comparison between the use of CorelDRAW’s Perspective Effect, or using a custom shape as a guide for the Envelope Feature instead. Notice the difference in the letters between the top two examples. The third example shows how a custom Envelope shape can do much more than the Perspective effect ever could. Click on the image for a clearer view.
You May Also Like…
Corel has released CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2020 for Windows and Mac. Below is the press release about the product. CorelDRAW 2020 Unveils its Fastest, Smartest, and Most Collaborative Graphics Suite Yet Powerful AI and cloud-based collaboration...
Jeff Harrison is a media "Jack-of-all-trades", familiar with most of the major media applications on the Windows platform. Whether it's 2D/print, 3D, audio, video, or web-related - he's working on mastering everything that comes his way. He's a past Alpha and Beta tester for Corel, and has instructed students from all over the world. He runs the popular MacroMonster.com site, the #1 place for CorelDRAW macros. Also check out his youtube page, and his gallery at coreldraw.com.
Web Design Blog
- Disgusted With ProfilePress Hijacking, We Switched to WP User Avatars
- Check Out More Than 400 WordPress Web Design Tutorials
- WP User Avatar Plugin Ruined by ProfilePress
- Unleashed Productions: Showcasing Businesses & Exceeding Goals
- Four Seasons Total Landscaping Builds Quick Following and Sells Merchandise
- Web Design Solutions Unleashed Voted Arizona’s Local Favorite
- OpenWeStand Interviews Foster Coburn
- Importance of Owning Content in Thrive Global Interview