Here’s an animation showing a comparison between the use of CorelDRAW’s Perspective Effect, or using a custom shape as a guide for the Envelope Feature instead. Notice the difference in the letters between the top two examples. The third example shows how a custom Envelope shape can do much more than the Perspective effect ever could. Click on the image for a clearer view.
Free Blog Subscription
Subscribe To Graphics Unleashed Blog Posts
Join our mailing list to receive the latest posts from the Graphics Unleashed Blog.
Web Design Solutions Blog
- An Introduction to WordPress Security
- 10 Reasons Why It’s Worth Investing in Professional Web Site Development
- Determining WordPress Theme Used on Sites
- Regularly Update WordPress Plugins to Avoid Site Problems
- Your Web Site is Under Attack and How to Protect It
- Unleashed Earns Mobile Sites Certification From Google