There’s quite a bit of power and utility available in the print engine for both CorelDRAW and Photo-PAINT. A user in the public forums had a question about how to compile a folder full of images into one single image. Watch this video to see how the Imposition Feature works to accomplish that goal. I show how to make a “strip”. I used the Device Independent Postscript Print Driver – it comes with the suite by default.
Photo-Paint’s Imposition Feature
You May Also Like…
A user in the CorelDRAW forums asked how to make the scroll section. First, I'd tried to straighten out the graphic (somewhat) from the the original image provided. Then I'd proceeded through the numbered steps. I ended up drawing the curled end...
Web Design Blog
- Unleashed Productions: Showcasing Businesses & Exceeding Goals
- Four Seasons Total Landscaping Builds Quick Following and Sells Merchandise
- Web Design Solutions Unleashed Voted Arizona’s Local Favorite
- OpenWeStand Interviews Foster Coburn
- Importance of Owning Content in Thrive Global Interview
- Olive Oil Site Makeover Has Led to Huge Sales Increase
- Perfect Landing Page for Utah Airport FBO
- New Look For Neighborhood Wine Bar