There’s quite a bit of power and utility available in the print engine for both CorelDRAW and Photo-PAINT. A user in the public forums had a question about how to compile a folder full of images into one single image. Watch this video to see how the Imposition Feature works to accomplish that goal. I show how to make a “strip”. I used the Device Independent Postscript Print Driver – it comes with the suite by default.
Free Blog Subscription
Subscribe To Graphics Unleashed Blog Posts
Join our mailing list to receive the latest posts from the Graphics Unleashed Blog.
Web Design Solutions Blog
- An Introduction to WordPress Security
- 10 Reasons Why It’s Worth Investing in Professional Web Site Development
- Determining WordPress Theme Used on Sites
- Regularly Update WordPress Plugins to Avoid Site Problems
- Your Web Site is Under Attack and How to Protect It
- Unleashed Earns Mobile Sites Certification From Google