There’s quite a bit of power and utility available in the print engine for both CorelDRAW and Photo-PAINT. A user in the public forums had a question about how to compile a folder full of images into one single image. Watch this video to see how the Imposition Feature works to accomplish that goal. I show how to make a “strip”. I used the Device Independent Postscript Print Driver – it comes with the suite by default.
Photo-Paint’s Imposition Feature
You May Also Like…
A user in the CorelDRAW forums asked how to make the scroll section. First, I'd tried to straighten out the graphic (somewhat) from the the original image provided. Then I'd proceeded through the numbered steps. I ended up drawing the curled end...
Jeff Harrison is a media "Jack-of-all-trades", familiar with most of the major media applications on the Windows platform. Whether it's 2D/print, 3D, audio, video, or web-related - he's working on mastering everything that comes his way. He's a past Alpha and Beta tester for Corel, and has instructed students from all over the world. He runs the popular MacroMonster.com site, the #1 place for CorelDRAW macros. Also check out his youtube page, and his gallery at coreldraw.com.
Web Design Blog
- Disgusted With ProfilePress Hijacking, We Switched to WP User Avatars
- Check Out More Than 400 WordPress Web Design Tutorials
- WP User Avatar Plugin Ruined by ProfilePress
- Unleashed Productions: Showcasing Businesses & Exceeding Goals
- Four Seasons Total Landscaping Builds Quick Following and Sells Merchandise
- Web Design Solutions Unleashed Voted Arizona’s Local Favorite
- OpenWeStand Interviews Foster Coburn
- Importance of Owning Content in Thrive Global Interview