I was traveling this week so I don’t have as many articles as usual. Even though they are few in number, I think there are some really interesting ones. One explains the new trial versions from Affinity. I have purchased both Designer and Photo and find them to be very good products. I don’t use them often yet, but I’m sure they will get more use over time. Click on the headlines to read the entire article.
- Android Wear 2.0 clocks in with smarter smartwatches
- Yahoo hit with data-breach class-action lawsuit claiming credit-card details stolen
- Apple’s ‘spaceship’ campus: more than a year to approve a door handle, and toilets like iPhones, report says
- Samsung’s battery blowup makes me more likely to buy the next Note — not less
- Dozens of popular iPhone apps vulnerable to man-in-the-middle attacks
- The best router any savvy user could ask for
- Affinity launches free trial on Windows
- Kansas City is now a smart city
If you see some important tech news that you feel we should share with our readers, please let us know and we’ll consider including it in our next post.