Last week Verizon came out with unlimited data and this week Sprint and AT&T have responded. Twitter can make big money, if they follow a plan. Want to stop scam calls? A programmer has the problem solved. What’s coming with the next iPhone and Samsung phones? I have several articles. Throw in some Olympic photos and Comic Sans and we’ll call it a day. Click on the headlines below to read the whole stories.
- My $4.5 Billion Gift To Twitter
- Q&A: Stop the smart TV snooping (and much more)
- ‘iPhone X’ Likely To Be Most Expensive Mainstream Phone Ever, But It’ll Be Worth It
- A programmer came up with a hilarious way to shut down dangerous Windows scammers
- Hasta la vista, Vista
- The next iPhone could feature wireless charging
- How to stop seeing your Amazon searches everywhere
- What could happen if you refuse to unlock your phone at the US border?
- Samsung Galaxy S8: Everything we know so far about Samsung’s 2017 rebound phone
- Special Reports: A Phone of Google’s Own
- Yahoo warning users that hackers forged cookies to access accounts
- Sprint fires back at Verizon with cheaper unlimited HD plans
- AT&T goes unlimited as wireless battle rages on
- Rio’s Olympic venues, six months on – in pictures
- Twitter timeout: Newest abuse-fighting tool limits users’ reach
- Comic Sans: The Man Behind the World’s Most Contentious Font
- How to Design for Color Blindness
If you see some important tech news that you feel we should share with our readers, please let us know and we’ll consider including it in our next post.