This week’s news was dominated by a new iPad with a suprisingly smaller price. Of course there was also news on the upcoming Samsung Galaxy S8. The $10 million dollar comma, disappearing Titanic, change to eliminate spam and more are also covered. Click on the headlines below to read the full story.
- AppleÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s new 9.7-inch iPad ups the processing power and lowers the price
- Can new iPads turbo-charge the slumping tablet market?
- HTTPS laggard complains when Firefox warns of insecure login page
- Can you bring a back-up battery on an airplane? And other pro tips for travelers
- Unsecured Apple, Android Smartphones Are Major Security Threats
- Samsung promises its Galaxy S8 Bixby assistant will be ‘fundamentally different’
- The wreck of the Titanic is being eaten and may soon vanish
- A missing Oxford comma could cost this company $10 million
- Hackers Threaten To Wipe 300m iPhones, iCloud Accounts Unless Apple Pays
- Don’t want an iPad? Try one of these 3 alternatives
- Microsoft begins blocking updates for older Windows versions on newer hardware
- Making this one change could eliminate spam, says police tech chief
- Android O touts better battery life and notifications
- Windows 10 Creators Update in the homestretch: Here’s what’s next
- This is how fast the Samsung Galaxy S8 could be
- This Is What America Looked Like When Alcohol Was Illegal
- Twitter remembers it owns Tweetdeck
If you see some important tech news that you feel we should share with our readers, please let us know and weÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ll consider including it in our next post.
Products from Amazon.com
Price: $519.99Was: $529.99
Price: $309.00Was: $350.00