Things have been crazy in Phoenix recently. Spring training baseball, college basketball’s Final Four and now it is Bike Week. In between fighting the local traffic, the tech news kept coming. New WiFi technologies may be coming, though what privacy you had left has been sold by the government. New tech for Samsung S8 and iDevices. Lights in the street, dead airplanes and a grammar fixer are also in the headlines. Click the headlines below to read the full stories.
- Google Home 2 could be your next Wi-Fi router, too
- ISPs can now collect and sell your data: What to know about Internet privacy rules
- For internet privacy, a VPN won’t save you
- Windows 10: It’s a Miracle (That It Works)
- Pedestrian deaths spike in 2016, smartphones partly to blame
- People won’t stop staring at their phones, so a Dutch town put traffic lights on the ground
- Samsung Galaxy S8 first to get rip-roaring wireless speeds
- Amazon Cash enables shopping on Amazon without a credit or debit card
- ‘Super’ Wi-Fi may finally be coming your way
- Powers and abilities of Superman
- Where Do the Largest Airplanes Go to Die?
- Apple releases iOS 10.3.1 for iPhone, iPad
- Apple updates Mac Pro specs, promises redesigned model
- Do You Love In-N-Out Enough to Get Married There?
- ‘Banksy of punctuation’ puts full stop to bad grammar in Bristol
- Project Scorpio: Everything we know about the next Xbox coming in 2017
If you see some important tech news that you feel we should share with our readers, please let us know and we’ll consider including it in our next post.