I’m sure some of you look at the first headline listed in each Tech News blog and you’re done. Today, I can completely understand it. But I encourage you to scan the entire list of headlines as there is important news as well as interesting factoids included. I’ve even included a meme at the end. Some of you will get it and immediately shout “concert hall”. Others may be baffled. Below are the headlines of the week.
- Man checks in can of beer as luggage, becomes toast of Twitter
- Get prepared for a $1,400 iPhone
- Windows 10 support could end early on some Intel systems
- Samsung plans to recover 157 tonnes of rare metals, including gold, from Galaxy Note 7s
- How to Replace the Sky in Any Photo in Photoshop: A 2-Minute Tutorial
- You Want To Touch Leica’s New Touchscreen Camera
- Office 365: A guide to the updates
- Facebook Exec Campbell Brown: We Are Launching a News Subscription Product
- ItÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s Time For Amazon to Make a Phone Again. Seriously
- The BoringLoop? Elon Musk Plans Tunnel-Based Hyperloop From New York To D.C.
- Bluetooth is getting a big upgrade to make it better for smart homes
- Genesis Flashback could be Sega fans’ answer to the SNES Classic
- Woman falls while taking selfie, destroys row of artwork worth $200,000
- Dust is making you fat, study says
- New Twitter update lets you mute even more trolls
- The Ultimate Playlist Of Banned Wedding Songs
- China mall introduces ‘husband storage’ pods for shopping wives
- Google bolsters security to prevent another Google Docs phishing attack
- Samsung confirms Galaxy Note 8 for late August
- Museums around the world offering free coloring books
- Why am I getting so many robocalls?
If you see some important tech news that you feel we should share with our readers, please let us know and weÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ll consider including it in our next post.
Products from Amazon.com
Price: $59.99Was: $79.99
Price: $39.99Was: $49.99