Do you remember where you were the last time there was a solar eclipse? I remember it exactly and I can’t wait for Monday to see the next one. I’ve included some photo and viewing tips. There are also some very interesting maps. Hate filled the last few days and tech has reacted. New phones are soon on the way and information is below. Click on the headlines below to read the entire story.
- White supremacists rally could be tipping point for tech’s tolerance for hate speech
- Essential Phone now available to order, ships soon to pre-sale customers
- Chicago maps its underground maze
- A family heard weird noises in their attic for years Ã¢â‚¬â€œ then they found the cause
- 10 Instagram tricks you probably didn’t know
- Facebook Watch: Details about Facebook’s YouTube competitor
- 16-year-old is running for Kansas governor seat
- How to put your old phone to new use
- The iPhone 8 name game: What will Apple call its new phone?
- 13 Marvelous Maps That Go Way Beyond Paper
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Everything we know
- Why Do We Sleep Under Blankets, Even on the Hottest Nights?
- Five Tips from NASA for Photographing the Total Solar Eclipse on Aug. 21
- What To Do If Your Solar Eclipse Glasses Won’t Arrive in Time
If you see some important tech news that you feel we should share with our readers, please let us know and weÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ll consider including it in our next post.