I’ve been on the road a lot lately so I probably didn’t see as much of the tech news as normal. I gathered a Windows 10 tip, a free font, the latest hacks and other news in the world of tech. You may have noticed, but I also try to find some stories that are just plain interesting. Click on the headlines below to check out the full stories.
- Microsoft Excel is about to get a lot smarter
- Windows 10 tip: Learn the secret shortcuts to jump straight to system folders
- What’s next for Amazon Alexa? We’re about to find out
- Amazon debuts redesigned $99 Echo, plus a slew of new Echo devices, too
- Hack-able – A typeface designed for source code
- How Starter Jackets Came Unraveled
- The Ultimate, Indisputable Ranking of Planets in the Solar System
- Pirates — yes, pirates — may be why the U.S. doesn’t use the metric system
- 10 iconic logos. 156 Americans. 80 hours of drawing from memory.
- The Bizarre Case of New Zealand’s Exploding Pants
- Not sure which ransomware has infected your PC? This free tool could help you find the right decryption package
- ‘Big Bang’ Bucks: Inside The Mega-Money Of CBS’ Hit Show
- How to write 280-character tweets right now
- Ex-NSA hacker drops macOS High Sierra zero-day hours before launch
- 7 things to know before upgrading to MacOS High Sierra 10.13
- Leather, Grown in a Lab Without Cows
- The NFL Protests May Be Unpopular Now, But That Doesn’t Mean They’ll End That Way
If you see some important tech news that you feel we should share with our readers, please let us know and we’ll consider including it in our next post.