I always do my best to deliver some out of this world tech news each week. This week, we have news about Mars so I guess I’ve delivered. A huge KRACK in Wi-Fi security was announced. Take it seriously and make sure to do what is needed to keep your network safe. The next iteration of Windows 10 has arrived, learn about all of the new features. These and many more stories are listed below. Click on the headlines to get the full story.
- The “Secure” Wi-Fi Standard Has a Huge, Dangerous Flaw
- Here’s every patch for KRACK Wi-Fi vulnerability available right now
- Review: Windows 10 Fall Creators Update from A to Zzzzzzzz
- Why Does “Will Not” Become “Won’t”?
- Bug bounty hunters can make big bucks with the right hack
- Windows 10 Fall Creators Update: Lots of small changes—and maybe the revolution
- Windows 10 setup and configuration tips: Don’t settle for default settings
- Everything in This Museum Is Fake
- How iPhone X Will Kick Start Facial Recognition Acceptance
- There’s still time to save the Great Barrier Reef from dying
- Samsung makes a serious comeback with the Note 8—here’s why we love it
- Federal watchdog tells Equifax—no $7.25 million IRS contract for you
- How Will Martian Laws Differ From Earth’s Laws?
- Dropbox Professional delivers new account option for freelancers and creatives
- Chinese backdoor malware resurfaces after more than a decade
- ZTE launches crazy, foldable, dual-screened smartphone
- Facebook tests a resume “work histories” feature to boost recruitment efforts
- Google’s new super-secure email is crazy strong but not for the forgetful
- Funding This Landmark Hip-Hop and Rap Anthology Will Be a Community Effort
- Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL reaffirm Google’s top spot among smartphone cameras
- 5 beginner-friendly camera drones that make learning to fly easy
- First floating wind farm, built by offshore oil company, delivers electricity
If you see some important tech news that you feel we should share with our readers, please let us know and we’ll consider including it in our next post.
Foster D. Coburn III is author of 13 best-selling books on CorelDRAW and has been a contributor to numerous technology and graphics-related magazines. Foster has taken many projects, including this Web site, from the early design stage through to a finished piece. He has been a featured speaker at many graphics conferences. His first Web site was built in 1995 and he has been working exclusively in WordPress since 2013.