We are in the middle of the holiday season when some things slow down and others are non-stop. I hope all of you have a very Merry Christmas and do well on your Festivus feats of strength. I’m going to take a break from blogging until early in 2018 so I’ll also wish you a Happy New Year. During this time away from blogging, I do have some big changes to the site planned.
Tech news never stops, though it has slowed just a bit the last couple of weeks. Things go crazy at the beginning of the year with the Consumer Electronics Show. Info on new phones coming from Samsung and why iPhones slow down is included. You’ll also learn how to shrink heads and why you might wipe panda poop on your face. Enjoy this week’s headlines!
- Samsung ‘Confirms’ Radical New Galaxy Smartphones
- Here’s what Samsung’s latest budget phones may tell us about the Galaxy S9
- Since 1700, Wine Glasses Have Gotten 7 Times Bigger
- 8 hidden benefits to your Costco membership
- #TwitterPurge begins as company suspends accounts deemed hateful, violent
- Facebook admits spending too much time on Facebook might be bad for you
- These six tips will help you stay safe while online shopping
- A 1986 bulletin board system has brought the old Web back to life in 2017
- Microsoft’s newest Windows 10 test build includes Timeline feature
- Even if you’ve forgotten the language you spoke as a child, it still stays with you
- All 147 Michael Jackson Songs, Ranked From Worst to Best
- Alexa can now play the top songs in a city and similar tracks
- Geekbench and Reddit think they’ve cracked why iPhones get slower over time
- Panda poop is being turned into tissues in China
- ZTE’s dual-screen phone is a fascinating mess
- Mark Hamill engages FCC chairman in Jedi lightsaber battle on Twitter
- Here’s Exactly How Shrunken Heads Are Made
If you see some important tech news that you feel we should share with our readers, please let us know and we’ll consider including it in our next post.