In between all of my other projects, I’ve been working on a makeover for one page of our Seamless Textures Unleashed site. While the goal was a single page, it involved creating more than 30 new pages. I really want you all to check out the Seamless Textures Collection page and I’m going to bribe you to check it out. The first ten visitors who spend a minimum of $20 will automatically get a $10 discount. No coupon code is needed. The promotion will expire when either ten people take advantage of it or February 3, 2018 whichever comes first.
Now, on to this week’s Tech News. I’ve got dibs on this one! When ET shows up, who do you call? Apple has a new version of iOS and a way to save speed and Samsung will soon have a new phone. Remember Breaking Bad? A 60-second refresher will bring it back. These are just a few things in this week’s headlines. Click on a headline below to get the full story.
- 90% of Gmail Users Don’t Use This Simple Trick to Protect Their Accounts
- If You Find Aliens, Who Do You Call? No, not Ghostbusters!
- Why Holding in a Sneeze Can Be Dangerous
- Foursquare is finally proving its (dollar) value
- 129 Favorite Pop, Rock, and Country Songs That Tell a Story
- What if Samsung’s Galaxy S9 gets these six features?
- Boom! Samsung sets Galaxy S9 unveiling for Feb. 25
- Smartphone nose-hair trimmer mows your nostrils on the go
- GoDaddy buys Main Street Hub for $125 million
- ‘Breaking Bad’ meets Mario Brothers in anniversary video
- Apple will soon let you turn off its iPhone-slowing software
- If foldable phones catch on, you can thank an unlikely source
- Intel tells companies to stop installing patch for security flaw as earnings loom
- Windows 10: Microsoft rolls out new privacy tools for telemetry data
- Photos purportedly showcase the Xbox Watch that never was
- Facebook to let users rank what news sources are trustworthy
- How Accurate is Your Mental Map?
- An Anthropologist Explains Why We Want to Eat Tide Pods
- Alphabet hatches cybersecurity company Chronicle using Google technology
- The Secret History of the World’s Priciest Spice
- iOS 11.3 will be about more than just performance throttling options; AR is the focus
- 10 Things Done to Balls to Give Athletes a Competitive Edge
- The boy who stayed awake for 11 days
- Calling ‘Dibs’: It’s A Child’s Game
If you see some important tech news that you feel we should share with our readers, please let us know and we’ll consider including it in our next post.