Mobile World Congress 2018 was happening this week and that meant a lot of news about new phones and new phone technologies. Amazon did some shopping, Star Wars is changing copyright law and a 1 horsepower vehicle on the California freeway. All this and a lot more in this weeks technews. Click on the headlines below to get the full stories.
- A system to tell good fake bokeh from bad
- How a fight over Star Wars download codes could reshape copyright law
- Man hacks Alexa into singing fish robot, terror ensues
- Galaxy S9 Leak ‘Confirms’ Samsung’s Expensive Secret
- Galaxy S9 IRL: What it’s like to use Samsung’s gorgeous new phones
- Galaxy S9: Prices, release, and pre-order dates for US carriers
- This How Google Plans To Win Your Wallet
- Why Apple’s Amazing iPhone Records Are Coming To An End
- Nokia unveils its new slate of Android smartphones starting at $85
- Samsung Galaxy S9 promises better camera, super slow-mo, and an answer for animojis
- Free Social Media Icons: Always Updated with Current Logos
- 23,000 HTTPS certificates axed after CEO emails private keys
- QuarkXPress 2018 is coming, and it’s bringing emojis
- T-Mobile and Sprint name first 5G cities, as race to build next-gen network intensifies
- Amazon is buying smart doorbell maker Ring
- Google’s Flutter app SDK for iOS and Android is now in beta
- Waverly Labs offers real-time translation with its Pilot earbuds
- How Do Drones Fly? Physics, Of Course!
- Nope, Android isn’t getting a system-wide dark mode (at least not yet)
- Running Windows 10? Here’s how Microsoft plans to milk more profits out of its cash cow
- In Memoriam: All the consumer products Microsoft has killed off
- They’re Making a Movie About Flamin’ Hot Cheetos Now
- Drinking Small Amounts of Alcohol May Help You Live to Over 90, Claims Study
- The 10 best ways to secure your Android phone
- Microsoft announces new updates to protect against Spectre and Meltdown attacks
- No course for a horse: Man rides onto California freeway
- Google Clips is an imperfect robot photographer for your family
- GitHub hit with the largest DDoS attack ever seen
With the Oscars coming this weekend, it is only appropriate to include an interesting discussion about the Best, Best Song ever.
What’s The Worst Best Original Song In Oscar History?
If you see some important tech news that you feel we should share with our readers, please let us know and we’ll consider including it in our next post.