Gators, owls, dogs, cats and cows all made it into this weeks news. Facebook is still at the top of the news along with ways to clean up your data. Hacks are happening constantly to organizations big and small and Microsoft wants to try to help. Car in the pool, awesome ice, dinosaurs, time travelers and much more in this week’s tech news. Click the headlines below to get the full story.
- The real threat to Facebook is the kool-aid turning sour
- Leaked Facebook memo prizes growth over user safety
- Facebook’s new privacy tools let you scrub your data, for real
- Mark Zuckerberg on Tim Cook’s Facebook comments: ‘Glib’ and ‘ridiculous’
- The Origins of All 30 MLB Team Names
- How Famine Under the Nazis Revealed the Cause of Celiac Disease
- Google’s big gamble on ad blocking and why you should care
- WTF is GDPR?
- CEO says Facebook will impose new EU privacy rules “everywhere”
- Highlights and audio from Zuckerberg’s emotional Q&A on scandals
- Twitter Wants to Verify All Users as a Way to Prove Identity
- America’s gender-fluid future, in 100 years of baby name trends
- Cyberattacks every hour? Bay Area governments aren’t immune to ransomware
- Hackers steal data from 5 million Saks, Lord & Taylor customers
- Microsoft to add ransomware protection tools, advanced Outlook.com encryption for consumers
- Man Uses Live Alligator For His Baby’s Gender Reveal Party
- Hoots and howls after owl wedding gaffe
- Is technology driving your pet insane?
- Apple iPad (9.7-inch, 2018) review
- This new privacy tool would speed up your internet, too
- Florida mum’s car rolls back into swimming pool with husband and daughter inside
- FirstBuild Opal Flake Ice Maker creates soft ice for slushies
- Most Common Occupation by Age
- Sushiya No Nohachi: Sushi Made From a Single Grain of Rice
- Prosthetic hands get smart — and a sense of touch
- The Rise in Self-Proclaimed Time Travelers
- These Fortune-Telling Tea Cups Made Divination Easy
- Dinosaur footprints found on Skye
- Have You Herd? Farmer Writes A Memoo Using Cows And Satellite Imagery
- Train hauling 10M pounds of human feces stranded in Walker County town: ‘God help us if it gets hot’
If you see some important tech news that you feel we should share with our readers, please let us know and we’ll consider including it in our next post.
Products from Amazon.com