Another week and more rumors of new phones in the works. Klout is circling the drain. Voice assistants continue to spread and evolve. Which wine do you order? All these headlines and many more are in this week’s news. Click on the headlines below to read the full story.
- Radical Galaxy Smartphones Exposed By Samsung Leak
- The Velop AC3900 mesh router offers cheaper whole-home Internet
- Meet the Star Wars Fans Building a Ful-Scale Millennium Falcon
- Alibaba buys Rocket Internet’s Daraz to expand its e-commerce empire into South Asia
- Cryptojacking malware was secretly mining Monero on many government and university websites
- Windows critical flaw: This security bug is under attack right now, says Microsoft
- Does Everyone Really Order the Second-Cheapest Wine?
- Maps walking navigation is Google’s most compelling use for AR yet
- How Far Should Science Go to Create Lifesaving Replacement Organs?
- American Airlines Flight Attendants Rent Out Their Seniority for $200
- Travelers paid airlines a record $4.6 billion last year to check their luggage
- You can now make Alexa your default assistant on Android
- Google vs. Amazon: After I/O, whose voice assistant is best?
- When Milky Got His Money
- Mark Zuckerberg apologized. Now he has to fix Facebook for real
- Why You Shouldn’t Trust the New Study That Supports Putting Two Spaces After a Period
- Is Amazon Finally Getting Serious About Retail Profitability?
- The Longest Route You Can Sail in a Straight Line Without Hitting Land
- Google’s Android TV dongle is real, but it won’t end up in stores
- For a Man With 57,000 Scratch-Off Lotto Tickets, It’s Not About the Money
- Facebook’s new dating service hopes love conquers all, even privacy issues
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Leak Exposes 7 New Features
- Apple and Samsung face off in court over design patents once again
- 50 Acronyms and Initialisms All Spelled Out
- Senators file to force vote on disapproval of FCC’s new net neutrality rules
- Klout, the $200 million website that measured how important you are on social media with one number, is shutting down
A few weeks ago I told you about the new licensing policy that went into effect for CorelDRAW 2018. Your feedback was heard and Corel has reversed course. Read a thread describing the policy going forward. From what I read, you’ll now be allowed to install CorelDRAW 2018 on two computers as long as both are not being used at the same time.
Products from Amazon.com
Lux Products GEO-BL 7-Day Programmable Wi-Fi Thermostat, Works with Alexa, Geofencing Capable, WhitePrice: $94.99Was: $100.70
Price: Out of stock