I really dropped the ball and this is the first Tech News is nearly a month. While I hadn’t posted anything, I was collecting headlines the entire time. Now I have to catch up without creating a single post with so many headlines that your head spins. The posts will be more often than once a week in the short term as I clean out my library of news. Below is the first batch. Click on the headlines to read the full story.
- The Future of Photography is Code
- The Das Keyboard 5Q adds IoT to your I/O keys
- Unboxing a Roly-Poly the Size of Your Head
- Google’s new Wear OS watch update is here, and it’s surprisingly good
- Samsung Galaxy Watch hands-on: 4 ways it’s better than Apple Watch (so far)
***** Get Samsung Galaxy Watch on Amazon *****
- Why Do Stop Signs Have Eight Sides?
- Windows 10 October 2018 Update: The new features that matter most
- Windows 10 October 2018 Update: The five best new features for business
- America’s fastest growing foreign language is from south India
- There are now more $100 bills than $1 bills in the world
- Toddler puts envelope with more than $1,000 through a shredder
Products from Amazon.com
Price: Check on Amazon
But Wait, There’s More…
- Why NASA’s manned Mars missions start with the moon
- You Can Rent This Cottage Made Entirely of Chocolate — and Yes, You Can Eat Some of It
- New study finds 5 of every 6 routers are inadequately updated for security flaws
- Shifting Causes of Death
- Microsoft’s refreshed Surface Pro, Laptop and Studio: New specs, pricing, availability
- People are paying up to $300,000 for this pet fish—here’s why
- 8 of the Weirdest Items in the Smithsonian’s Archives
- Amazon’s gadget battle with Google could upend its Alexa allies
- Isolated Nomads Are Under Siege in the Amazon Jungle
- Alexa for Business Opens up to Third-Party Device Makers
- For Sale: Legendary Photographic ‘Proof’ of Fairies and Gnomes
- Facebook Portal and Portal+ video calling devices: Should you buy them?
***** Get Facebook Portal Plus on Amazon *****
- New FiDi Pasta Shop Literally Names Itself After Instagram
- Rock used as doorstop is actually a meteorite worth $100K
- The Stick Shift Index: Where Do People Still Drive Stick Shift in America?
- Scuba Diving Magazine’s 2018 Underwater Photo Contest Winners
If you see some important tech news that you feel we should share with our readers, please let us know and we’ll consider including it in our next post.