I hope all of you in the US had a great Thanksgiving and those elsewhere had a great week. I wasn’t trying to find more weird Florida stories and yet a story found me. Facebook has been all over the news, including their Instagram subsidiary. Martha Stewart and Snoop Dogg found a spot this week as well. All of the headlines are below, click to read the full stories.
- SpaceX gets FCC approval to add 7,518 more satellites to its Starlink constellation
- Meet the people hacking their bodies for better sex
- Microsoft Surface Studio 2 review
***** Get Microsoft Surface Studio 2 on Amazon *****
- Our 10 Favorite Laptops, From MacBooks TO Chromebooks
- Cyber Monday sales: 3 dirty little secrets you should know before Black Friday
- David Hockney painting sells for record-breaking $90.3 million
- A Stolen Picasso Buried in the Woods? Not So Fast
- Review: Intel’s 9th Gen Core i9 9900K processor hits 5GHz—just at a price
***** Get Core i9 9900K processor on Amazon *****
- Florida man breaks into restaurant, strips naked, eats noodles, plays bongos
- The WT2 in-ear translator arrives in January, with real-time feedback coming soon
- Missing Disney film which predates Mickey Mouse resurfaces in Japan
- Black Friday brings out hackers looking to rip you off
- Facebook Files Algorithm Patent To Predict Who You Live With
- Facebook is finally rolling out its “how long do I spend on Facebook” dashboard
- Facebook’s Zuckerberg, Elon Musk and bitcoin top this year’s list of Tech Turkeys
- Facebook’s Zuckerberg pushes back at criticism over handling of scandals
- The Facebook Ads Strategy That Can’t Lose
Products from Amazon.com
But Wait, There’s More…
- Martha Stewart’s first Uber ride did not go well
- SNOOP DOGG Gets Hollywood Walk Star … SHOUT-OUT TO DEEZ!!!
- Microsoft Azure, Office 365 users hit by multi-factor authentication issue
- Weird and Expensive Classic Rock Holiday Gift Ideas
- Amazon trying to buy 22 cable TV sports channels, including Yankees network
- How Amazon’s deal with Apple puts the hurt on small sellers
- Amazon admits it exposed customer email addresses, doubles down on secrecy
- How Many Balloons Are in the 2018 Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade?
- 500,000 Duped Into Downloading Android Malware Posing As Driving Games On Google Play
- How Stan Lee Influenced an Entire Generation of Children and Shaped My Approach to Business
- Are Ghost Followers Bringing Your Instagram Engagement Down?
- Instagram cracks down on fake followers
- I Built a Social Media Following of 1 Million in 30 Days. Here’s How You Can, Too.
- Scientists may have figured out what rats and dogs dream about
- E-commerce site is infected not by one, but two card skimmers
If you see some important tech news that you feel we should share with our readers, please let us know and we’ll consider including it in our next post.