Science fiction has already come to life with smartphones and now the “foldable” phone may be just around the corner. Why are pencils yellow? Have you gone pantsless in a Waffle House ceiling or had the desire to swim with alligators? Reviews of the Kindle Paperwhite, iPad Pro and Macbook Air. These are just a few of the headlines you’ll find in this week’s news. Click on a headline to read the full story!
- Here’s what Samsung’s whacky folding phone looks like in action
- Samsung’s foldable phone is real, and it launches next year
- Police: Man with no pants falls through Waffle House ceiling
- Samsung’s Bixby may finally get more third-party integration soon
- Wait, Have We Really Wiped Out 60 Percent of Animals?
- Facebook Dating arrives in Canada and Thailand
- The Little-Known Reason Pencils Are Yellow
- Amazon Kindle Paperwhite (2018) review
***** Buy Amazon Kindle Paperwhite on Amazon *****
- Chrome adds new security features to stop mobile subscription scams
- Why Does It Look Like This National Park Building in Alaska Is Sprouting Hair?
- Wolves matter. Technology shows us why
- Facebook Portal isn’t listening to your calls, but may track data
- Everyone’s Making Money Using NASA Logos Except NASA
- Charge card startup Brex aims for decacorn success
- Live boa constrictor found in bin of Goodwill donations
- Palm’s quasi-phone turns heads, but we’re still not sure what it’s for
- Taco Bell throws birthday party for 106-year-old regular
But Wait, There’s More…
- Hackers are increasingly destroying logs to hide attacks
- ‘Breaking Bad’ Movie From Creator Vince Gilligan in the Works
- Messages from 81,000 hacked Facebook accounts reportedly up for sale
- Google Earth ‘exposes top secret US spy plane’ at hidden military base
- Sprint rolls out Gigabit LTE in more than 225 cities
- Lottery player wins $5 million, $500 and $100 in one day
- iPad Pro (2018) review
- Florida Man Wearing Crocs Gets Bitten After Jumping Into Crocodile Exhibit at Alligator Farm
- Alligator removed from Walmart employee break area
- 5G and the promise of a smart home makeover
- Here it comes! World’s largest cruise ship, Symphony of the Seas, arriving in USA
- Apple MacBook Air (2018) review
- Hotel’s underwater villa costs $50,000 per night
- Are you setting your smart lock up for intrusion?
- Samsung goes all in on its Bixby digital assistant
- New Windows 10 19H1 test build adds new security, high DPI settings
- Windows 10 activation bug baffles, angers users
- Amazon makes Alexa for PC app available for Windows 10
If you see some important tech news that you feel we should share with our readers, please let us know and we’ll consider including it in our next post.
Foster D. Coburn III is author of 13 best-selling books on CorelDRAW and has been a contributor to numerous technology and graphics-related magazines. Foster has taken many projects, including this Web site, from the early design stage through to a finished piece. He has been a featured speaker at many graphics conferences. His first Web site was built in 1995 and he has been working exclusively in WordPress since 2013.