Apple Watch, Samsung Galaxy Watch, Huawei Watch GT and even Facebook Watch are covered in stories this week. A TV that rolls up? A package that farts and sprays glitter! Better phone photos and a historic photo. All of these are in the last Tech News of 2018. Click on the headlines below to read the full stories.
- Corel confirms it has acquired virtualization specialist Parallels
- This fake package covers porch thieves in glitter and fart spray
- Huawei Watch GT review: When hardware and software don’t mesh
- It’s Official — Later School Start Time Pays Off For Teens
- 5G rides one last wave of hype before reality sinks in
- AT&T’s 5G network is live, if you’re in the right city
- New discovery pushes origin of feathers back by 70 million years
- Facebook Watch is finally growing as payouts get spready thin
- Have you ever heard of Facebook Watch’s biggest shows?
- Facebook Watch may have been the best thing in the company’s bad year
- CES 2019 TVs preview: Get ready for 8K AI rollable OLED with Alexa
- LG’s rollable OLED TV could ship in 2019
Products from Amazon.com
Price: $414.00Was: $429.00
But Wait, There’s More…
- Twitter rolls out the ‘sparkle button’ to let users see the latest tweets first
- Google, Apple, Adobe make your phone photos better by boosting raw format
- Apple Watch vs. Samsung Galaxy Watch: Which should you buy?
***** Get Apple Watch on Amazon *****
***** Get Samsung Galaxy Watch on Amazon *****
- Watch Paul McCartney perform ‘Get Back’ with Ringo Starr and Ronnie Wood at epic London show
- Time Is On His Side: At 75, Keith Richards In His Own Words
- Man rescued after two days at bottom of mine shaft was searching for gold
- Cyber breaches abound in 2019
- Sending astronauts to Mars would be stupid, astronaut says
- The Most-Distant Object in Our Solar System Has Been Discovered
- Alexa crashed on Christmas Day
- Alcohol, coffee could be key to living longer, study finds
- Remembering 1968: How Apollo 8 sent a timeless holiday greeting from the heavens
If you see some important tech news that you feel we should share with our readers, please let us know and we’ll consider including it in our next post.