Last week I wrote Skills to Improve Yourself and Your Life. Below are six more posts covering various ways you can improve yourself. Click on each of the titles to read the full post.
- Flow State: What it is and How to Enter It
- How to Change Yourself for the Better
- How to Wake Up Early (and Why You May Want to Start)
- How to Recognize Self-Destructive Behavior Patterns
- How to Cultivate Self-Discipline (and Why That’s Important)
- How to Finish What You Start
Foster D. Coburn III is author of 13 best-selling books on CorelDRAW and has been a contributor to numerous technology and graphics-related magazines. Foster has taken many projects, including this Web site, from the early design stage through to a finished piece. He has been a featured speaker at many graphics conferences. His first Web site was built in 1995 and he has been working exclusively in WordPress since 2013.