Would you like to get paid to eat chocolate? Should Netflix films be eligible for Academy Awards? What exactly causes all the crazy news out of Florida? Throw in news from Microsoft, Tesla, Apple, Fitbit and Amazon and we’ve got a pretty full week. Read all of the headlines below and click the link to get the full story.
- The real reason that Microsoft is already testing a 2020 Windows release? Azure
- Why Do We Use a Different Vocabulary at Work?
- Tesla announces $35,000 Model 3, is closing its stores to pay for it
- Tesla to unveil Model Y SUV on March 14
- Steven Spielberg is trying to change the rules so Netflix can’t win an Oscar
- Netflix Responds To Steven Spielberg’s Controversial Comments About The Oscars
- There’s Only One Surviving Blockbuster Left on Planet Earth
- Amazon’s latest program to curb emissions? One delivery day per house, per week
- JetBlue offers free flights to people who delete their Instagram posts
- Alligators, Drugs And Theft, Oh My! New List Shows Top 10 ‘Florida Man’ Stories
- Mostly Nude Florida Man Cycling Backwards on Highway in Pink Sneakers and Socks Goes Viral
- Florida man’s replica RPG didn’t get by airport security
But Wait, There’s More…
- TiVo prepares to split its business into two as it pursues sale
- You can now ask Alexa to control your Roku devices
- The Fukushima nuclear disaster, eight years on
- China is going to Mars with a new rover next year
- A Clever Tool Uses Apple’s Videogame Logic Engine to Protect Macs
- Fitbit announces a $160 stripped-down version of the Versa smartwatch
- Fitbit’s Ace kids’ fitness tracker gets a sequel
- Cadbury is hiring people to taste chocolate like Dairy Milk and Oreo for $14 an hour
Carbonated Beverage Language Map
If you see some important tech news that you feel we should share with our readers, please let us know and we’ll consider including it in our next post.