This week’s news is very abbreviated and comes after a few weeks with no news. I’ve been doing a lot of travel where I had little to no Internet connection. Combine that with some computer issues and it means nothing new for nearly a month. Posts should be back on schedule soon and I’ll share more about what transpired in the last month.
You can read this post on the Web site!
- The best smart garage door controllers of 2019
- New Roku streamers add tricked-out remotes, remain affordable
- Facebook unveils Portal TV and new Portal smart displays amid privacy concerns
- Google Chrome adds new UI customizer on desktop, tab groups on Android
- You’ll get a new Firefox each month in 2020 as Mozilla speeds up releases
- Amazon is newest music streamer to tempt subscribers with higher-resolution sound
- AT&T considers getting rid of DirecTV as TV business tanks, WSJ reports
- How Amazon’s Alexa Can Help You Make a Fire Playlist
Foster D. Coburn III is author of 13 best-selling books on CorelDRAW and has been a contributor to numerous technology and graphics-related magazines. Foster has taken many projects, including this Web site, from the early design stage through to a finished piece. He has been a featured speaker at many graphics conferences. His first Web site was built in 1995 and he has been working exclusively in WordPress since 2013.