The next few months are going to be a new area to navigate for all of us. Many will be working online instead of in an office. Some of us are very experienced at remote working online. This is a great time to invest in your online properties and I’ve collected some good information to help you do just that. Click on the headlines below to read the full stories. Stay safe everyone!
Business and Marketing
- How to Use the Blue Ocean Strategy to Revitalize Your Blog
- What is an IP Address? Everything You Need to Know
- How to Determine Your Domain’s Value
- A Simple Guide to Marketing for Introverts
- The Dunning Kruger Effect: Pitfalls and Solutions
- Top Digital Marketing Trends You Need To Watch Out In 2020
- Advice for Newcomers to Remote Work: Lessons Learned
- Web founder Tim Berners-Lee: The web isn’t working for women and girls
- Looking into the void
- A Simple Guide to Topic Clusters and Pillar Pages
- Zero-Day Vulnerability in ThemeREX Addons Now Patched
- Vulnerability Patched in Import Export WordPress Users
- Editor Will Default to Fullscreen Mode in WordPress 5.4
- WooCommerce 4.0 Lands with New Admin Interface and Updated Onboarding Experience
- Vulnerabilities Patched in Popup Builder Plugin Affecting over 100,000 Sites
- How to Create an Events Calendar on a WordPress Website
- The Wacky World of Sorta Brilliant’s Sorta Fun Block Plugins
- 10 Popular Sites Built with WordPress
- An Illustrated Guide to Mean Things People Say About National Parks
- What’s the Most Striking Image of Earth?
- Jack Dorsey to remain Twitter CEO after all
- Facebook and Twitter remove network of Russian-backed troll accounts
- A malfunction causes red wine to flow from faucets in an Italian town
- NASA upgrading ISS system that turns astronaut pee into drinking water
- Sour Orange Pie: Floridians baked this tangy treat before key lime took over the state’s pie scene.
- Found: A Greasy Leftover Snack Inside a Rare Book
If you see some important digital design news that you feel we should share with our readers, please let us know and we’ll consider including it in our next post.
Photo by Rodion Kutsaev