It has been a tough week as many companies have stopped working completely, others have cut back. This is the appropriate time to enhance your skillset so you’ll be ready to do amazing things when we all get back to work. Below you’ll find some great information. Click on the headlines to get the details.
Business and Marketing
- Are You Ready to Work From Home?
- An Easy-to-Understand Guide to B2B Marketing
- The Ultimate Guide to Google Search Console
- 5 of the Best Free and Premium Keyword Research Tools for SEO
- 4 Digital Marketing Tips to Help Your Business Grow
- Top Tips For Making Google’s Featured Snippet
- The 7 principles of flow: A guide for digital business transformation
- Case Study: Divi with WP Smush and Hummingbird
- Gutenberg 7.7 Ships Refreshed UI and First Iteration of Block Patterns
- WordPress to add auto-update feature for themes and plugins
- 12 Free & Proven Ways To Help Increase Your Website Traffic
- Severe Flaws Patched in Responsive Ready Sites Importer Plugin
- GitHub Acquires npm, Plans to Improve Infrastructure and Experience
- Build Custom Templates with the MB Views Add-On for Meta Box
- 12 Resume Fonts That Can Make Your Application Stand Out in the Best Way
- 3 Tools You Can Use to Find a Font from an Image
- How Soviet Science Magazines Fantasized About Life in Outer Space
- An Artist Immortalizes Hong Kong’s Neon Signs, One Stitch at a Time
- In 1893, a Swedish Playwright Thought He’d Captured the Stars
- How to Use Metricool to Manage Your Social Media and Ad Campaigns
- Facebook Marketing Strategies That Will Still Work In 2020
Please note that these books are free for one day only. One set is free on March 24, 2020 and the other set is free on March 25, 2020 (as marked). If you visit the book page on any other days, there is a cost. I just got a heads up from the author about the freebies so I’m passing them along to my loyal readers. Yes, I’ve read all ten books and thoroughly enjoyed them.
- Hetta Coffey Collection Boxed Set Books 1-5 (free on March 24, 2020 only)
- Hetta Coffey Collection Boxed Set Books 6-10 (free on March 25, 2020 only)
If you see some important digital design news that you feel we should share with our readers, please let us know and we’ll consider including it in our next post.
Photo by Marvin Meyer
Foster D. Coburn III is author of 13 best-selling books on CorelDRAW and has been a contributor to numerous technology and graphics-related magazines. Foster has taken many projects, including this Web site, from the early design stage through to a finished piece. He has been a featured speaker at many graphics conferences. His first Web site was built in 1995 and he has been working exclusively in WordPress since 2013.