This is our first Digital Design Digest and it has some great info in it for you. We start out with some very good tips for making sure you have a great email marketing plan. Then there are some great WordPress tips as well as other Web design content. A library of resources for designers and a massive haul of free photos comes after that. How do you know if social media is successful? Got that covered. Read all the headlines below and click on them to read the full story!
Business and Marketing
- Beginner’s email marketing guide for small businesses
- 8 email marketing trends you need to know for 2020
- Email design 101 — How to create a beautiful email
- Strattic raises $6.5M to bring static WordPress to the masses
- Automatic Theme and Plugin Updates Slated for WordPress 5.5
- How to Kill Your WordPress Website in 7 Easy Steps!
- 14 Must-Have WordPress Plugins
- Gutenberg 7.6 Includes Rotating Tips List and New Full-Site Editing Blocks
- 3 out 5 Americans use mobile first for surfing the web
- How to become a web designer in 2020 — Everything you need to know
- Tips and tricks for handling web designer and developer stress
- Site Takeover Campaign Exploits Multiple Zero-Day Vulnerabilities
- Elementor Raises $15 Million, Plans to Invest in the Team, Product, and Community
- 12 Impressive Websites Using Parallax Scrolling Effect
- Web Design Mistakes That Will Hurt Your SEO Efforts
- Curated library of colors, fonts and resources for Web Developers & Digital Designers
- DxO Unveils Nik 2.5: Adds 5 New Film Simulations and Affinity Photo Support
- Smithsonian unleashes nearly 3 million images into the public domain
- Facebook to ban ads touting cures for coronavirus
- Facebook Messenger just got a cleaner design by killing Discover and chatbots
- Facebook sues SDK maker for secretly harvesting user data
- Facebook’s 3D photos expand to millions more phones thanks to AI
- A simple theory of social media sales success
- Twitter’s newest major investor wants to oust CEO Jack Dorsey
- On the Hunt for the Wild Relatives of America’s Favorite Produce
- Once a Year, This Alaskan Town Is Home to More Pies Than People
If you see some important tech news that you feel we should share with our readers, please let us know and we’ll consider including it in our next post.
Photo by Marvin Meyer
Foster D. Coburn III is author of 13 best-selling books on CorelDRAW and has been a contributor to numerous technology and graphics-related magazines. Foster has taken many projects, including this Web site, from the early design stage through to a finished piece. He has been a featured speaker at many graphics conferences. His first Web site was built in 1995 and he has been working exclusively in WordPress since 2013.