With all the craziness in the world of 2020, it can be a good time to focus on design instead of the news. You’ll find stories to help build your business, perfect your WordPress site, improve your design and grow your social media influence. Click the headlines below to get the full stories.
Business and Marketing
- Using the Urgent-Important Matrix to Increase Productivity
- A Simple Guide to Spotify for Podcasters
- 4 Great Backlink Checker Tools to Boost Your Pagerank
- How Does Your Personality Type Affect Your Work?
- The Complete Guide to Using Hashtags to Boost Your Content Marketing
- Proven tactics for marketing your local business
- How to avoid sending spammy emails
- Get a FREE Freelance Writer Layout Pack for Divi
- Download a FREE Header & Footer Template for Divi’s Freelance Writer Layout Pack
- Download a FREE Blog Post Template for Divi’s Freelance Writer Layout Pack
- 7 Best Coding Bootcamps for Web Developers
- 5 Best Restaurant Online Ordering Systems for WordPress
- WordPress Names 5.5 Release Leads, Plans All-Women Release Squad for 5.6
- Large Scale Attack Campaign Targets Database Credentials
- Automattic Launches Malware and Vulnerability Scanning Service for Jetpack
- Blockify the WordPress Dashboard with the Mission Ctrl Plugin
- How to update a WordPress theme manually
- How to Capture Professional 360° Product Photos with Basic Gear
- Pop culture creatures become scientific drawings (and we want them all)
- 10 free training resources to help you upskill from home
- These typography quizzes are unmissable for font fans
- This Mural in Queens Highlights COVID-19’s Impact on People of Color
- How Web Designers Can Use Pinterest to Benefit Their Business
- Facebook to verify the identities of some user profiles behind viral posts
- Facebook now lets everyone export media to Google Photos
- The ultimate guide to using Pinterest for business
- Zuckerberg-funded researchers push Facebook to block ‘incendiary’ posts
If you see some important digital design news that you feel we should share with our readers, please let us know and we’ll consider including it in our next post.
Photo by Rodion Kutsaev
Foster D. Coburn III is author of 13 best-selling books on CorelDRAW and has been a contributor to numerous technology and graphics-related magazines. Foster has taken many projects, including this Web site, from the early design stage through to a finished piece. He has been a featured speaker at many graphics conferences. His first Web site was built in 1995 and he has been working exclusively in WordPress since 2013.