Cookies, WordPress taxonomies, image titles, emergency 5.5.3 release, design trends, Instagram stories and bacon pudding. Those are just a few of our headlines. Given that it is US election day, there is a lot of other big news today. For those who have finished voting, check out all of the headlines below and click on a headline to get the full story.
Business and Marketing
- What is Your Brand’s Cultural Archetype?
- What Are Cookies and How Do They Work?
- Why science says the pursuit of happiness has a dark side
- 5 delegation tactics for small business owners
- How to Stack Rows on Scroll with Divi’s Sticky Options
- Everything You Need to Know About WordPress Taxonomies
- Get a FREE Blog Post Template for Divi’s Handyman Layout Pack
- How to Automatically Take Browser Screenshots and Display Them in WordPress
- How to Build a Sticky CTA Menu as You Scroll Down the Page
- Understanding the Image Title Attribute
- Get a FREE Global Presets Style Guide for Divi’s Coworking Space Layout Pack
- Divi Plugin Highlight: Divi Sensei Before After Slider
- The Ultimate Guide on How to Start an Online Boutique
- Download a FREE Header & Footer for Divi’s Italian Restaurant Layout Pack
- Get a FREE Acupuncture Layout Pack for Divi
- Dragging and Dropping Meta Boxes Might Not Be So Simple in WordPress 5.6
- Trump Campaign Site Hacked – What We Know & Lessons Learned
- Carrd-Like Theme Experiment Provides a Glimpse Into the Future of Theming
- EditorPlus Introduces Its First Blocks and Adds a Custom Block Creator
- 8 Best Online Resources To Help You Learn And Master Divi
- Log Into WordPress By Touch or Face ID Via the Passwordless WP Plugin
- Emergency WP 5.5.3 Release
- WordPress Auto-Update System Misfires, Updating Live Sites to an Alpha Release
- ‘Otherworldly’ blizzard wins Weather Photographer of the Year award for 2020
- New York subway map is now animated, and it’s ridiculously cool
- Can you guess these brands from their original logos?
- KitKat logo replaced after alarming revelation
- Bold new Kia logo is coming soon (and we can’t wait)
- NASA’s terrifying Halloween posters are an absolute scream
- Stunning Drone Photos Capture the Beauty of Ballet from Above
- Is this how Google’s new Gmail logo should have looked?
- 8 huge design trends for 2021 revealed
- What it’s like shooting with a camera that costs as much as a Tesla
- Funny flowchart reveals how to save your images – and when to burn your logos
- Has this year’s icon design trend gone too far?
- The Essential Guide to Social Media Advertising
- Facebook’s new mobile gaming service says no to iPhone
- How to make Instagram Stories people can’t stop watching
- Facebook is losing users in the US and Canada
- TikTok avoids another US ban thanks to influencers’ lawsuit
- Facebook is publicly testing dark mode in its mobile app
Food and Drink
- McBroken: This Website Saves You a Trip to McDonald’s By Telling You If Their Ice Cream Machine Is Down
- To Cope With a Wartime Banana Ban, British Home Cooks Made ‘Mock Bananas’
- Portuguese Bacon Pudding: Royalty adored the Abbot of Priscos’ porcine dessert
- Cakewalk3D lets your regular 3D printer decorate food
- A Short, Sweet History of Candy Corn
- The Lost, Macabre Art of Swedish Funeral Confectionery
- Turnip Jack-o’-Lanterns Are the Root of All Evil
- The Worst Freelance Gig in History Was Being the Village Sin Eater
If you see some important digital design news that you feel we should share with our readers, please let us know and we’ll consider including it in our next post.
Photo by Rodion Kutsaev