NAS drive, Juul, yoga for sleep, iOS 16, Gmail, Prime Day, RedMagic 7, Desire 22 Pro, Polestar 5, Cadillac Lyriq, pythons and crayfish. There are a very wide range of topics covered this week along with a look back at the release of the original iPhone. Check out all the news below and click on a headline to get the full story.
- Read this post on the Graphics Unleashed Web site!
- Read Web Design Solutions Digest for June 28, 2022 on Web Design Solutions Unleashed!
- Review: Razer Kishi V2 refines the “gamepad that clamps to phone” concept
***** Get Razer Kishi V2 Mobile Gaming Controller at Amazon *****
- The Synology DS1522+ is a New Compact Desktop 5-Bay NAS
- Ransomware Cost US Schools $3.56 Billion in 2021, Study Says
- Cybercriminals Steal $100 Million in Cryptocurrency
- Firefox can now automatically remove tracking from URLs
- FDA Orders Juul to Stop Selling in the US
- Where Can I Get a COVID Vaccine for My Child?
- How Mark Cuban’s New Drug Company Sells Medications With Huge Discounts
- Having a Hard Time Falling Asleep? Try These Yoga Poses Before Bed
- iOS 16 Offers Editable Messages, but They Might Not Be Compatible With Older Phones
- Use This iOS Trick to Help Get Water Out of Your iPhone Speakers
- Take a tour of every MacOS since 1984
- Wondering Why Gmail Looks Different? New Design Rolls Out by Default
- Amazon Prime Day Deals Require a Prime Membership. Here’s How to Get One Free
- Samsung debuts its smallest 200-megapixel smartphone sensor yet
- Meet the Twitch, YouTube Streamers Who Deradicalize While They Debate
- RedMagic 7 Review: It’s a Phone All About Speed
- iPhone’s Future Could Depend on These Breakthrough Technologies
- Your Phone Screen Is Filthy. Here’s How to Disinfect It and Remove Fingerprints
- 15 Years Ago: Remembering Steve Jobs and Apple Make iPhone History
- HTC’s first new phone this year is the metaverse-focused Desire 22 Pro
- The Next ‘iPhone Moment’ Will Eventually Arrive. Hurry Up Already
- Samsung’s Galaxy S22 Gives Me Battery Anxiety, But I Like It Anyway
- The Polestar 5 will offer an 884 hp electric powertrain when it launches in 2024
- The Historians Saving America’s Pint-Sized Railroads
- How much does it cost to charge a Tesla? It’s often cheaper than gas.
- Not your grandpa’s ride—the 2023 Cadillac Lyriq, tested
- Tesla Apple CarPlay Hack Claims to Work on Any Tesla Now
- How Batteries at Charging Locations Could Charge Every EV Faster
- LG buys its way into the EV charging business
- Air New Zealand’s ‘Skynest’ Bunk Beds Could Make Flying Ultra-Long Haul a Dream
- Aboard the Disney Wish: What Disney’s New Cruise Ship Is Like, Biggest Questions Answered
Each week we’ll share a meme that we find thought provoking or just plain funny.
- You’re Loading Your Dishwasher Wrong. Here’s the Right Way
- When Local Newspapers Fold, Polarization Rises. Here’s What You Can Do
- See the Largest Burmese Python Ever Captured in Florida
- 10 Words the British Royal Family Won’t Say
- How Often Should You Water Succulents?
- 10 Musician and Band Names You’ve Probably Been Mispronouncing All Along
- 7 Book Series the Original Authors Haven’t Finished
- To Rediscover a Rare Cave Crayfish in Alabama, Grab a Snorkel
- Beat the Brutal Summer Heat: 13 Tips to Stay Cool at Night
- Why So Many Diners Look Like Train Cars
If you see some important tech news that you feel we should share with our readers, please let us know and we’ll consider including it in our next post.
Photo by Alexandre Debiève