MacBook touchscreens, Plex, mosquito bites, Cameo, stacking chips, Galaxy S23 Ultra, Charger EV, book lights and the Panama Hat. Those of some of the more interesting topics covered in this week’s news, but there is much more below. Check out all of the headlines and click to get the full story.
- Read this post on the Graphics Unleashed Web site!
- Read Web Design Solutions Digest for August 23, 2022 on Web Design Solutions Unleashed!
- Apple 13-inch MacBook Pro (M2, 2022) review: Excellent performance and battery life, but the design is tired
- The Next iPad and iPad Pro Could Bring Plenty of Upgrades
- Apple reportedly plans iPhone and Apple Watch event for September 7
- Snap reportedly gives up on its selfie drone just four months after its debut
- Why Don’t MacBooks Have Touchscreens?
- Echos in Excess: Put an Alexa Device in Every Room of Your Home
***** Get Echo Dot at Amazon *****
- How the Galaxy Watch 5 Takes Health Tracking to the Next Level
***** Get SAMSUNG Galaxy Watch 5 at Amazon *****
***** Get SAMSUNG Galaxy Watch 5 Pro at Amazon *****
- Plex imposes password reset after hackers steal data for >15 million users
- Scanning students’ homes during remote testing is unconstitutional, judge says
- Pfizer Seeks FDA Emergency Authorization for Omicron BA.5 COVID Vaccine Booster
- Fauci to Retire as Chief Medical Adviser to President Biden
- Why You Might Get a Lot of Mosquito Bites: Blood Type, Clothing Color and More
- How Bad Are the Chemicals in Your Mattress?
- Computers vs. TV: Which is less likely to promote dementia?
- Try These Easy Tips to Avoid Burnout at Work
- Google Chrome Patches Multiple Security Bugs. How to Check if Your Browser Is Updated
- You Need to Download Apple’s 15.6.1 Updates. Here’s How
- Running out of laptop storage? Try these three solutions
- Cameo now lets you buy 10-minute video calls with celebrities
- Thylacine De-extinction: Why We Need to Talk About Resurrecting Species
- These researchers watched dead fish rot for 70 days—for science
- US chipmakers hit by sudden downturn after pandemic boom
- What happens if a space elevator breaks
- Mount Kilimanjaro climbers can share slope selfies in real-time thanks to new Wi-Fi
- Why Stacking Chips Like Pancakes Could Mean a Huge Leap for Laptops
- 36 Hours on a Train: Spectacular Views, Tight Quarters and Limited Internet
- No Internet at Home? Here’s How to Get Free Wi-Fi Anywhere
- ‘Remarkable’: Webb Space Telescope Details Jupiter’s Auroras, Rings, Moons
- Cheap, high capacity, and fast: New aluminum battery tech promises it all
- Motorola takes on the Pixel 6a with a 144 Hz mid-range phone
- Apple, I’m Asking Nicely — Please Give Us These iPhone 14 Features
- The Heraldic Rebus, Born in Battle and Embraced by Tudor England, Lives on in Your Smartphone
- Don’t Leave This Battery- and Data-Draining Setting On
- Here’s why the Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra will have a 200-million-pixel camera
- AT&T’s Latest 5G Midband Network Will Support More of Its Older Devices
- iPhone 14: All The Biggest Rumored Design Changes
- iPhone 14 Launches Sept. 7: Apple Event Confirmed
- Acura Precision EV Concept Previews the Brand’s Electric Future
- Dodge says its all-electric Charger concept is as loud as gas-powered muscle cars
- Lincoln replaced the steering wheel with a ‘chess piece controller’ in its Model L100 concept
- First Look With the New, Unveiled DeLorean Alpha5
- China’s emergence as an EV powerhouse has been a long time coming
- Why Tesla Thinks It Will Build Self-Driving Cars Before Everyone Else
Each week we’ll share a meme that we find thought provoking or just plain funny.
- The 5 best book lights: Shine a light on your pages
***** Get Glocusent LED Neck Reading Light at Amazon *****
***** Get Vekkia Amber Rechargeable 7 Led Eye-Care Book Light at Amazon *****
- You Don’t Actually Need a Plunger to Unclog a Toilet
- A Caribbean ‘Cow’ Tooth Could Solve the Mystery of the Chincoteague Ponies
- In 1919, Eisenhower Suffered Through History’s Worst Cross-Country Road Trip
- What’s the Meaning Behind the Metal Stars You Often See on Old Houses?
- 4 Billion-Year-Old Piece of Earth’s Crust Found Under Australia
- What Can a Long-Forgotten Moth Tell Us About Climate Change?
- Even Rainbows Have a Dark Side
- The Real Panama Hat
- Decoding the Mystery of Seagrass Fairy Circles
If you see some important tech news that you feel we should share with our readers, please let us know and we’ll consider including it in our next post.
Photo by Alexandre Debiève