Pixel Watch, slidable PC, GTA VI hacker, Crispr, Darth Vader, deep-sea secrets, phone camera shootout, Tesla recall and concert photos. I’ve been traveling this week so we don’t have as many stories in this week’s news as normal. I’ll get caught back up next week. There are still plenty of headlines below so go through them all and click to get the full story.
- Read this post on the Graphics Unleashed Web site!
- Read Web Design Solutions Digest for September 27, 2022 on Web Design Solutions Unleashed!
- Forget Leaks: Google Itself Fully Reveals Pixel Watch on YouTube
- The new Chromecast is official: It’s $30, runs Google TV, and has a remote
- Yale’s redesigned Assure Lock 2 will be one of the first Matter-compatible smart home devices
- Slow internet at home? This adapter is the key to faster wired connectivity
***** Get Nexuslink G.hn Ethernet Over Coax Adapter at Amazon *****
- Early-adopter tax is in full force for the first batch of AM5 motherboards
- Intel, Samsung Debut ‘Slidable’ PC With Extendable Screen
- Meta ordered to pay $175 million in patent infringement case
- Google App Lets You Remove Personal Information From Search
- UK police arrest alleged ‘GTA VI’ hacker
- How to use Microsoft Authenticator as your password manager
- Meta disrupted China-based propaganda machine before it reached many Americans
- There’s New Proof Crispr Can Edit Genes Inside Human Bodies
- What to Know About Anxiety, Signs to Be Aware of and How to Cope
- Thanks, iOS 16.1, for the iPhone Battery Icon We Wanted All Along
- Download Windows 11’s 2022 Update: You’re Missing Out if You Don’t
- An AI program voiced Darth Vader in ‘Obi-Wan Kenobi’ so James Earl Jones could finally retire
- Five Walled Gardens: Why Browsers are Essential to the Internet and How Operating Systems Are Holding Them Back
- 20-year-old Linux workaround is still slowing down AMD systems
- After pushing AV1 codec, Google goes after Dolby with HDR and audio standards
- Elon Musk activates Starlink for Iranian citizens after US Sec of State issued a General License
- Elon Musk says Starlink has now made one million satellite terminals
- This Wireless Camera Taps Into Sound Waves to Reveal Deep-Sea Secrets
- This Company Says It’s One Step Closer to an Invisibility Cloak
- A Vibe Shift is Underway in Silicon Valley as the Allure of Big Tech Fades
- Samsung’s New Rugged Phone Has Custom Buttons and a Replaceable Battery
- Jealous of iPhone 14’s Dynamic Island? Android Phones Can Get It, Too
- iPhone 14 Pro vs. Galaxy S22 Ultra: We Put Their Cameras to the Test
- 6 Google Pixel Tricks You Need to Try for Your Phone
- Tesla Recalls 1 Million Vehicles for Finger-Pinching Window Issue
- Mercedes says the electric G-Class will arrive in 2024
- Are You Thinking About Electric Car Charging the Wrong Way?
- Buttons beat touchscreens in cars, and now there’s data to prove it
Each week we’ll share a meme that we find thought provoking or just plain funny.
- Can the Mighty Bankhar Dogs of Mongolia Save the Steppe?
- Amazon will hold a Prime Early Access Sale on October 11th and 12th
- Concert Goer Throws Roll of Film on Stage, Band Mails Photos Back
- 75 Facts About Stephen King for His 75th Birthday
- Want to Tour Iceland? This Yogurt Company Will Pay You Up to $50,000
- Just How Fat Are Alaska’s Most Famous Fat Bears?
If you see some important tech news that you feel we should share with our readers, please let us know and we’ll consider including it in our next post.
Photo by Ramón Salinero