Fire Max 11, Father’s Day gifts, Volt Typhoon, spine implants, Windows Copilot, Rollable OLED, iPhone Flip, AM radio and bodily secretions. Memorial Day Weekend is starting in the US, but make sure you check out this week’s news before you start your weekend. Lots of interesting information can be found in the headlines below.
- Read this post on the Graphics Unleashed Web site!
- Read Web Design Solutions Digest for May 23, 2023 on Web Design Solutions Unleashed!
- This Augmented Reality Laptop Can Beam a 100-Inch Screen to Your Eyes
- This AI-Powered Drone Takes Selfies for You
- Technics EAH-AZ80 Review: Are These the Best New Earbuds of 2023?
***** Get Technics Premium Hi-Fi True Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds at Amazon *****
- Fire Max 11 Tablet: Amazon’s Answer to the Google Pixel Tablet?
***** Get Amazon Fire Max 11 tablet at Amazon *****
- Laptop vs. Desktop GeForce RTX 4090: How Much Do Nvidia’s Top GPUs Differ in Performance?
- Forget the Pixel Watch: This $350 Android has a sportier look and superior battery life
***** Get Ticwatch Pro 5 Android Smartwatch at Amazon *****
- AMD Radeon RX 7600 Review
- New Intel Core Ultra 7 CPU Breaks Cover in Online Benchmark
- 6 harmful ways ChatGPT can be used by bad actors, according to a new study
- Here’s how long it takes new BrutePrint attack to unlock 10 different smartphones
- Chinese state hackers infect critical infrastructure throughout the US and Guam
- 3 ways OpenAI says we should start to tackle AI regulation
- China-sponsored hacker group Volt Typhoon targeting ‘critical’ U.S. infrastructure, Microsoft says
- Pegasus spyware found on phones of Mexican president’s close ally
- Did Scientists Accidentally Invent an Anti-addiction Drug?
- Screens Are Hurting Your Eyes. Here’s What You Can Do to Save Them
- Brain And Spine Implants Restore Movement in a Man Paralyzed by an Accident
- OpenAI just released an official ChatGPT app for the iPhone
- iOS 16.5 Is Out. Here Are the New Features on Your iPhone
- Apple Is the Latest Tech Firm to Block Employees From Using ChatGPT
- Windows Copilot Puts AI in the Middle of Microsoft’s Most Important Software
- Windows 11 finally gets native RAR support
- iOS 16.6 Beta 1: What Could Be Coming to Your iPhone Soon
- iOS 17 will turn locked iPhones into smart home-style displays, report says
- Forget Clippy, Forget Cortana: Windows Copilot Is the Real Deal! Or Is It?
- Sunnova Solar Review: Set It and Forget It for 25 Years
- Apple execs were reportedly skeptical on headset, with one likening it to a ‘science project’
- Sanctuary AI’s new humanoid robot stands 5’7″ and lifts 55 lb
- How to Get Starlink Satellite Internet and Set It Up the Right Way
- What Is Temu? Read Before You ‘Shop Like a Billionaire’
- It Was a Q1 Bloodbath for Pay TV, But 5G Home Wireless Is Picking Up Steam
- T-Mobile Home Internet: Can It Handle Your Household’s Broadband Needs?
- Drobo, having stopped sales and support, reportedly files Chapter 7 bankruptcy
- HP breaks its own printers (again) with firmware update
- Warner Bros.’ Max streaming service launches with new $20 4K tier
- Netflix starts charging for account sharing in the US
- Samsung Display’s ‘Rollable Flex’ OLED Panel Expands More Than 5x
- Dead gadget battery? This $6 tool is a must-have for tech repairs
- Apple’s Rumored iPhone Flip Not Expected Until 2025
- Verizon ‘myPlan’ Condenses Wireless Menu to 2 Plans, Plus Optional Perks
- AT&T Tries to Block T-Mobile Plan to Tap Starlink for Satellite-Based Service
- NASA picks Blue Origin to build the Artemis V Moon landing system
- The Unexpected Problem With EVs: They ‘Tire’ Quickly
- Congress wants AM radio in all new cars—trade groups say that’s a mistake
- Every EV Available in 2023, Ranked by Range
Each week we’ll share a meme that we find thought provoking or just plain funny.
- Sea Lampreys, Long Reviled, Are Finally Getting Some Respect
- How a Threadbare ‘Bag of Secrets’ Led to Guy Fawkes’s Gruesome Execution
- Why Does Plastic Never Fully Dry in the Dishwasher?
- 8 Bodily Secretions You’d Rather Not Think About
- To Pay Rent in Medieval England, Catch Some Eels
- Why Historians Are Reexamining the Case of the Woman Who Gave Birth to Rabbits
- Geek Pride Day: 10 Ways to Let Your Nerd Flag Fly
If you see some important tech news that you feel we should share with our readers, please let us know and we’ll consider including it in our next post.
Photo by NASA