Roomba, Baseus power, SIM-swapping, Prime, blood pressure, Dropbox AI, Hey Disney, solar panels, robot mower and cannibal Mormon crickets. You’ll find a very wide range of subjects covered in this week’s news. Check out all the stories listed below and click on those of interest to you.
- Read this post on the Graphics Unleashed Web site!
- Read Web Design Solutions Digest for June 20, 2023 on Web Design Solutions Unleashed!
- Tesla Powerwall Review: A Well-Rounded Solar Battery
- iRobot Roomba 694 Review
***** Get iRobot Roomba 694 Robot Vacuum-Wi-Fi Connectivity at Amazon *****
- Google Pixel Tablet Review: Android Tablets Are Back
- First look: Here’s what Apple’s Vision Pro prescription lenses look like
- Amazon Fire TV Stick 4K Max review: Speedy app delivery isn’t everything
***** Get Amazon Fire TV Stick 4K Max at Amazon *****
- Samsung’s 98-Inch TV Costs $8,000, Crushes Puny 85-Inch TVs
- This is by far the most convenient power strip I’ve ever used
***** Get Baseus Charging Station 65W with App Control at Amazon *****
- Nest WiFi Pro review: Google’s WiFi 6E mesh is more approachable than the rest
- Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon Gen 11 (2023) Review
- You can get a share of Google’s $23 million dollar settlement. Here’s how
- Over 60,000 Android Apps Found Loaded With Adware
- Can an FCC Task Force Actually Curb Carrier Hacks, SIM-Swapping Attacks?
- Hackers Steal Data on Millions of Oregon, Louisiana Driver’s License Holders
- Microsoft Says DDoS Attack Caused Outlook, OneDrive Service Disruption
- 19 Asus Routers Need Their Firmware Updated Immediately
- Massive Leak Of ChatGPT Credentials: Over 100,000 Accounts Affected
- Ransomware Gang To Reddit: We Stole 80GB Of Your Data
- FTC Sues Amazon for ‘Tricking’ Customers Into Prime Memberships
- Cable and Satellite TV Providers May Have to Show You Their Hidden Fees Up Front
- Apple Issues Patch To Stop ‘Triangulation’ Spyware That Hit Kaspersky
- Can an AI-Powered Fitness App Outperform a Human Trainer?
- Ultra low-cost smartphone attachment measures blood pressure at home
- There’s a Parasite That Triples Ants’ Lifespans… And It Actually Sounds Pretty Great
- When Dying Patients Want Unproven Drugs
- Gmail will help you write your emails now: How to access Google’s new AI tool
- Latest Google Pixel Drop Adds Emoji, Emergency, and Other Features
- LLMs aren’t even as smart as dogs, says Meta’s AI chief scientist
- How to Free Up Disk Space in Windows
- Microsoft will replace Windows 11’s terrible Mail & Calendar apps with the new Outlook app in 2024
- Dropbox’s AI tools can help you find your stuff — from everywhere on the internet
- Get Moving: How to Make Your Windows PC Boot Faster
- How to Run Windows From a USB Drive
- iOS 17 Will Be Able to Translate Your Car’s Dashboard Icons
- Amazon’s ‘Hey Disney!’ experience comes to most Echo devices
- Intel drops ‘i’ processor branding after 15 years, introduces ‘Ultra’ for higher-end chips
- Who owns the code? If ChatGPT’s AI helps write your app, does it still belong to you?
- The FCC is preparing to take a ‘fresh look’ at internet data caps
- Why the Cost of Solar Panels Will Likely Keep Falling
- AST’s BlueWalker Satellite Successfully Delivers 10Mbps Download Speeds
- Startup’s Big Battery Can Electrify Your Home and Make the Grid Greener
- Scientists conduct first test of a wireless cosmic ray navigation system
- Moto G Stylus 5G Review: Come for the Stylus, Stay for the Value
- EU: Smartphones Must Have User-Replaceable Batteries by 2027
- The Galaxy Z Fold 5 Features I Really Want to See
- Review: Motorola’s Razr Plus Made Me a Flip Phone Believer
- With Ford and GM’s help, Tesla reignites the charging standard war
- Virgin Galactic starts commercial spaceflights in two weeks
- VW’s next Tiguan PHEV can drive 62 miles in electric-only mode
- Free EV Charging Could Soon Be a Thing of the Past
- Rivian is the next automaker to adopt Tesla’s charging plugs
- InMotion V11 EUC Review: Smoothest Ride, On or Off Road
- I tested the Tesla Cybertruck of robot mowers – and it’s better than I expected
Each week we’ll share a meme that we find thought provoking or just plain funny.
- ‘Greasy, Gross’ Cannibal Mormon Crickets Invade Nevada, Horrify Residents
- On Wyoming’s Casper Mountain, the Crimson Dawn Witches Appear Every Midsummer’s Eve
- An Olmec ‘Earth Monster’ Returns to Mexico
If you see some important tech news that you feel we should share with our readers, please let us know and we’ll consider including it in our next post.
Photo by NASA