This is the third part of a series on improving yourself. The first two parts can be found at Skills to Improve Yourself and Your Life and More Skills for Improving Yourself. Here are six more posts covering various methods of self improvement. Click on the titles to read the full post.
- How to Stop Comparing Yourself to Others
- How to Get More Energy Starting Today
- How to Find Purpose in Your Work & Life
- How to Get Motivated Starting Right Now
- How to Overcome Insecurity
- Meditation for Beginners (And Why You Might Want to Give it a Try)
Foster D. Coburn III is author of 13 best-selling books on CorelDRAW and has been a contributor to numerous technology and graphics-related magazines. Foster has taken many projects, including this Web site, from the early design stage through to a finished piece. He has been a featured speaker at many graphics conferences. His first Web site was built in 1995 and he has been working exclusively in WordPress since 2013.